Sunday, January 17, 2010

Healthy Mediterranean Tuna Salad

All of a sudden, I'm obsessed with tuna. I just discovered how yummy tuna melts can be and I feel like I've been missing out on delicious food for 27 years! So this is my first of many tuna recipes I plan to try...

Mediterranean Tuna Salad

Ingredients
12 oz. tuna in a can
3 tablespoons chopped red onion
1 teaspoon capers
1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
2 teaspoons chopped parsley
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
splash of lemon juice
1 boiled egg, chopped
salt & pepper to taste

Drain tuna and pour into a large bowl

Add all the ingredients and mix

Serve cold as a salad or as a sandwich on bread


SO simple and really good!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails