Sunday, February 21, 2010

The family room is coming together!

I can finally say that we are getting close to being done! For the last few week we've been working really hard to get things done. Now that we can look at the room and see how far it's come, it just pushes us to keep going. The room looks so warm and inviting!

So here's a few more sneak peeks...

The mantle is done and we finished grouting the tile over the weekend. I'm still planning on painting the fireplace doors silver to match the other hardware in the room.



The bookcase is painted and ready to be accessorized!
And I have my work cut out for me because this is a HUGE area to fill!

2 comments :

  1. Thank you for stopping by! What a gorgeous bookcase, you're gonna have fun with that bringing in all sort of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous! I love all the white - my favorite! Can't wait to see when you have it decorated :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails