Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I want to wish everyone a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Today we celebrated by going out for a yummy breakfast at Egg Harbor and working on the family room renovation.


So remember my heart banner from earlier this week?When I cut out the hearts, I saved my extra inner hearts for a small project I had planned.
I wrote little notes to my hubby explaining the things I love about him.

Then this morning, before he woke up, I hung them all over the bathroom mirror.
Surprise!
Of course, I have to brag about the beautiful pink roses he got me. Fresh flowers are a very rare thing in our house, so I was super excited!


Wishing you a wonderful day with your family and friends!

Leave me a comment and tell me how you celebrated the day...

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails