Monday, May 10, 2010

Lovely Spring Surprises

We moved into our house in September, so we only saw the plants that were around in the fall. Nothing to special so we planned to make some changes this summer.

So imagine my shock when I found these outside one day!

Ok, so there's only one blooming plant right now and 2 that are still maturing, but I love them!

We have a small tree in front of our house and I never thought much about it. So I was shocked when I noticed purple flowers starting to come in. I have always wanted a tree with flowers ever since I was little (and purple was always my favorite)

I wish the flowers would bloom all summer so we could enjoy them even longer!


And this surprise is Kitty's favorite - We have a family of birds that lives in the tree against the house. Kitty spends hours sitting in the window watching them, so I decided to get them some bird seed. A squirrel got to it way too fast and knocked it down, but hopefully the little birds got something to eat too.
Happy Spring!

4 comments :

  1. Awww sooo pretty! :)
    So I nominated you for an award. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice surprise! Are those tulips? They're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a wonderful surprise to find such beautiful flowers growing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails