Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Father's Day Weekend

Wishing everyone an early Happy Father's Day!
I'm very excited to spend Father's Day with my dad (and the rest of them family).

In honor of the holiday, I'm posting 10 unique things about my dad:

• gave me my body shape, long legs, and pasty skin

• taught me to clip coupons and shop for bargains when I was very young

• used to take me shopping and to craft fairs when my mom was busy

• was known for his "toaster oven" dinners when he was feeling lazy

• taught me to ride a bike even when I was scared and crying

• always loves to take me out for ice cream

• danced with me at my wedding to "I Just Called to Say I Love You" because he used to sing that to me as a kid

• gave me my fabulous multi-tasking skills

• secretly loves that I live only 2 blocks away now

• will do anything for his first born baby : )

Please feel free to join in and post your own 10 unique things about your dad! I'd love to read them!

Linking up to:
The Girl Creative

7 comments :

  1. Aw, your dad sounds like a great guy! I'm following you from Friendly Friday Follow. Hope you have a great weekend with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! I love that I get to work with my dad every day. :) Have a fun Father's Day Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this entry!! :) And I'm copying you! Have a great weekend and Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet. I am sure your dad is glad to hear all those things.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm stopping by from New Friend Friday & am your newest follower.

    If you have a chance, I'd love for you to stop by my blog, follow back and take a moment to enter any of the current 4 giveaways {low entries}.

    Have a great weekend

    http://amomentwithmystee.blogspot.com/2010/06/friday-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found your blog from New Friend Friday, and I'm so glad to be a new follower! Your blog is so fun! Hope you have a delightful father's day celebration with your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comment about my mantle, Lisa! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails