Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy Blogiversary!


I cannot believe it's been one year since I started blogging! Life has changed a LOT since I started this little thing one day when I was bored last July.

116 followers and more than 15,000 views later, here I am! I would not be doing this if it wasn't for you, the readers and my friends, who leave me sweet comments and encourage me to continue being creative and sharing my ideas.

Here's to a successful, fun, and creative year and hoping for another one!

Love,
Lisa (and the cute goat I met at the zoo last week)

10 comments :

  1. :) YAY! Happy Blogiversary, Lisa! I LOVE reading your blog and I'm very glad you were bored last year and started it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1st blogivesary!!

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe it's been a full year! INSANE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary! I think this calls for cupcakes to celebrate, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! One year, wow, I have only hit my 2nd month on the 20th of July. It is a lot of work but I am addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! I'm glad you started it, I love to see all your crafty projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed reading your blog. My blog story is very similiar. One day I was bored and started a blog and I'm still getting use to it. I wanted to capture the memories and try new things. So Happy Anniversary!!!

    Come check me out at http://lifesexperiences-dawn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails