Thursday, May 5, 2011

Yummy Peanut Butter Bread

This was one of those recipes that tasted really good, but the photos did not turn out very good. So I warn you that this tastes much better than it looks! It's bread...how can it be bad, right?

Ingredients:
• 1 1/4 cups water
• 3 cups bread flour
• 1/2 cup brown sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
• 3 teaspoons yeast
• 1/4 cup sugar

Optional: chocolate chips, banana, caramel chips

Add all ingredients to bread pan and bake according to breadmaker directions.

This can also be made in the oven and baked for about 50 minutes or until cooked throughout.


Absolutely fabulous with melted butter, pumpkin butter, or drizzled with caramel sauce!

13 comments :

  1. Oh my gracious!!! This looks AMAZING! My son is a peanut butter FREAK! He would love this! I'm bookmarking this for later! Thanks for sharing Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH goodness how freaking yummy!!!

    P.S. YES those crazy ppl wear those shoes at the gym ... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids love Peanut Butter and I know they are going to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peanut butter bread! What a great idea. Peanut butter is definitely a staple in this kitchen!! And be sure to try out the Williamsburg Orange Cake. It makes a fantastic birthday cake. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Whaat!" That was the first thing I said when I saw the title :) My peanut butter and bread all in one? Nice! Thanks for linking this up to Fat Camp Fridays this week! See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds so yummy my teens would love this come see what I shared http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I grew up hating peanut butter but have gained quite a taste for it over the last year or two. Which is not good since I've just started back on efforts to lose weight again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG i am so going to try this, it looks soo yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Lisa, you are a sweetheart!!
    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have NEVER heard of peanut butter bread. That sounds amazing - especially with chocolate chips! Yummy! I am adding this to my list of things to bake!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds so super yummy!

    Would love for you to share on Monday at Calling All Crafters!
    allthingsfee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. peanut butter bread is genius! thank you for sharing with tuesday night supper club.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love peanut butter! Got to try this!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails