Friday, May 11, 2012

DIY Diaper Cover

Something about a baby in nothing but a diaper is just too cute, but I'd rather cover up that Pampers logo with something more fun like a diaper cover. When I was planning on outfits for Connor's 6 month photos, I made him a little red diaper cover to go with his sock monkey hat. It was really easy to do using this tutorial from Made.

Also, I want to wish all my bloggy friends a wonderful Mother's Day! Even if you're an aunt, big sister, or have an inside baby, it's our special day! I'm looking forward to celebrating my first holiday with a little miracle baby! Enjoy!

2 comments :

  1. That's a great idea for photos.:) I love that you make it for boys or girls by calling it a "diaper cover" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! Thanks for the link. I'll check it out. Love the red diaper cover with the sock monkey hat! SO CUTE!

    Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day with Connor!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails